Sandwich paste can be delicate in taste, as well as great for children who like more expressive compositions. Thanks to the fact that we prepare most of the pastes from vegetables, they are an ideal way to provide the toddler with important nutrients, vitamins and trace elements.
Here are reliable recipes for sandwich spreads, some are suitable for preparation with a child.
Tomato paste for bread: a distinctive sandwich paste
Sandwich paste, which we will prepare in a few moments, tasting like a ready tomato pate? Here she is.
- 200 grams of sunflower seeds,
- 100 ml olive oil,
- salt (no need to add),
- 80 grams of tomato concentrate or 2 peeled tomatoes, cut into pieces and heated to form a tomato mass.
Chop all the ingredients in a blender.
Millet paste: filling sandwich paste
Millet can be served in many ways. It also works as a sandwich paste to support the child's immunity. The addition of dried tomatoes and spices gives the Italian paste a characteristic taste.
- about 8 heaped spoons of millet,
- 5 pieces of dried tomatoes in olive oil,
- green parsley (a handful),
- optional garlic clove,
- a bit of lemon to taste.
Mix and season all ingredients.
Sandwich paste can be prepared with avocados. We will need:
- ripe fruit
- two tablespoons of lemon juice,
- one hard-boiled egg,
- 20 dag cottage cheese,
- salt and pepper.
Peel the avocado, pull out the stone, crush with a fork, condense with juice, peel an egg and add cheese, season with salt and pepper.
Bean paste, which can be prepared with various additions, also works great with bread.
- a can of white beans or a glass of cooked beans,
- half lemon juice,
- salt pepper,
- a few dried tomatoes or a half can of tuna or a handful of olives.
Mix all ingredients together and crush to a smooth mass.
Chickpeas will also be great for a sandwich. Chickpeas are a very valuable source of protein, you may be present in your baby's diet as early as 10 months of age.
To prepare the paste will need:
- cans of chickpeas or a glass of cooked chickpeas,
- one tablespoon of olive oil,
- one tablespoon of mustard
- salt and pepper
Mix all ingredients until smooth and season.