What to do in this situation? Of course, you can go for a beauty and rejuvenation treatment at the beauty salon. Let's not kid ourselves - you will need a stuffed wallet. In the drugstore you can also find many specifics that will improve the appearance of our face, only before we find the right one can also cost us dearly. An alternative can be homemade, grandma's methods to improve the appearance of our skin and for little money. It's worth trying them out!
Peels, regardless of whether they are homemade or bought in the store, are best selected carefully for your face type. Coarse-grained is best for oily skin (without pimples), fine-grained to normal and enzymatic (without lumps) for dry and oily skin with pimples. The peeling is primarily intended to cleanse our skin of dead epidermis, which prevents the cream or mask from penetrating the skin. The peeling smoothes and tones gray skin and visibly improves its appearance.
Here are some recipes to make peels yourself at home:
- Sugar and hot water mix in the same proportions until dissolved, apply with a cotton pad to the face and massage with your fingers for about 10 minutes. Wash off with warm water.
- Oatmeal (2 tablespoons), a tablespoon of honey, a tablespoon of milk - mix everything and set aside for 15 minutes. When the petals swell, they should be massaged into the face in circular motions, devoting to this action for about 10 minutes and washed off with warm water.
- We brew coffee (about 2 tablespoons) in boiling water, when it cools down, drain and massage the face skin about 10 minutes. Wash off with warm water.
Preparation of a homemade mask is very simple, and its ingredients can often be found in the fridge. This beauty treatment also takes a little time, just put it on your face and spend time waiting, e.g. playing with your baby.
The mask can work wonders, brighten, moisturize and nourish the skin. It is worth remembering, however, that the home-made product before use on the whole face, check on a smaller part of the skin, assessing whether an allergic reaction will occur here.
The mask is best used in the evening, it is then that the skin is most susceptible to any cosmetics - it would be ideal to apply it in the evening while bathing. The mask is always applied to cleansed face skin, ideally when we do the proper peeling beforehand, which will allow the precious minerals to be well absorbed into the skin, and after washing, moisturize the cream. Masks are best suited to the skin type:
- Apricot with a little milk and oil applied to the face for 15 minutes moisturizes and nourishes the skin.
- Banana, olive oil and a drop of lemon juice brought to the consistency of mush will moisturize and alleviate facial irritation.
- Egg yolk, olive and lemon mixed together perfectly moisturize very dry skin.
- Cottage cheese (two tablespoons) is enough to mix with a tablespoon of honey, apply to the face, and we will get a rested and fresh complexion.
- Grated apple mixed with a little potato flour and put on your face for 10 minutes will make all day fatigue disappear.
- Lettuce sprinkled with olive oil and lemon juice placed on the face for 15 minutes will refresh it.
- Milk mixed with honey applied to the face for about 10 minutes will make our complexion forget about a sleepless night.
- Beat egg white rigidly and apply to face for about 10 - 15 minutes. When it dries well, just wash your face with lukewarm water. The skin and especially the pores will be very tight and cleansed.
- Grate carrots and put on the face for 15 minutes, the mask will give a beautiful color and remove excess sebum.
- We cut the cucumber into slices and apply on the face. We can also grate it on a grater. After 15 minutes, wash off, and our skin will be brightened, cleansed and slightly moisturized. It is worth putting cucumber slices on the eyelids when we have bruises under the eyes. All it takes is a quarter and the look will seem fresher right away.
- Sauerkraut - great for contaminated skin. Just put the cabbage on your face for about 10 minutes, and then wash it off. You just have to be careful, because it contains quite strong acids that can irritate sensitive skin.
- Yeast mixed with lukewarm milk will cleanse and smooth acne-prone skin.
If your toddler has forgotten again that night is not day - it's best to start the morning with a cool shower. It may not be easy, but it can work wonders.
In every home we also find chamomile or black tea, just brew and soak a cotton swab on your eyelids, and the swelling will disappear, but if wrinkles appear around the eyes, it is worth treating them a mixture of lemon juice and olive oil. An ideal solution for waking up and improving the skin condition will be a compress made of ice, we make it by wrapping a few ice cubes in a cloth and apply to the eyelids, then gently massage the face with circular movements. In this way, we will enliven the look and give skin firmness.